Civil & Business Litigation
David H. Pierce & Associates PC specialize in general liability claims for businesses and individuals. The firm has extensive litigation and trial experience in matters involving wrongful death, catastrophic and other personal injuries, product liability, slip and fall, premises liability, automobile and trucking accidents, assault and battery, toxic tort and various associated litigation matters in both direct and class actions.
The firm’s strong litigation experience and team approach allow us to provide the client with an optimum conclusion at the first viable opportunity, and when necessary, vigorous litigation of the case through trial.
The David H. Pierce & Associates PC team of business and civil litigation attorneys have a strong reputation in the southern California legal community and have a track record of success in jury trials throughout the State of California in matters such as:
- Construction law - contract disputes, code violations, employment issues, construction defects, breach of contract and negligence
- Insurance Issues – negotiated settlements, coverage related issues, property line (neighbor) disputes
- Real estate law - residential and commercial real estate contracts and issues such as contract disputes, breach of duty, failure to disclose, failure to perform, etc.
- General business law – contracts, tortious conduct, interference with prospective economic advantage, and unfair business practices
- Employment law – Employer and employee issues
- General civil litigation - including cases involving wrongful conduct, breach of contract and standard of care issues